Salt-free Scale Water Treatment
Why Do I Need Whole Home Salt-free Scale Treatment?
Many of the Bill Howe Plumbing service calls are to repair pipes and fixtures damaged by scale buildup from hard water. Our whole home scale reduction system is an easy to install, eco-friendly, salt-free method to treat hard water as an alternative to a water softener.
A San Diego homeowner will find signs of water hardness throughout the home as white spots on shower doors, soap scum buildup in tubs, hard scale on faucets, and deposits in coffee makers and irons. This damaging effect of scale buildup from the water’s hardness requires costly repairs or replacements of pipes, appliances and fixtures.
Bill Howe installed whole home scale treatment systems utilizes nextTM ScaleStop to convert hardness minerals into harmless, inactive microscopic crystals, which creates such benefits as:
- Protects the entire home from scale build-up
- Extends the life of appliances and fixtures
- Reduces soap scum on surfaces in showers and tubs
- Alleviates the need for the chemicals of harsh cleaning products
- Decreases spots and film on dishes
- Preserves beneficial minerals
- No added salt or sodium to drinking water
- No slimy soft-water feel
- No lifting heavy bags of salt
- No electricity required
- No mechanical parts that need servicing
- Sustainable eco-friendly system with no wasted water
For more information on a Whole Home Salt-free Scale Treatment or to schedule a free estimate of salt-free scale treatments, water softener systems or filtration systems, call 1-800-BILL-HOWE (1-800-245-5469), visit live chat or book online today.