Will San Diego Need Heating This Winter?
Yes! We always do, even if it’s only for a short period of time. And, now as we experience a relief from the heat, we are moving straight to our pre-season tune-ups for heating in San Diego.
The weather is starting to feel a little cooler, it’s a perfect time for a Pumpkin Spice Latte AND a check up on your heating system so you can rest easy knowing it will work when San Diego turns cold, and it does turn cold!
During our Pre-Season tune up in San Diego an expert heating technician will perform a multiple point inspection including safety checks, cleaning and inspections such as:
- Check carbon monoxide levels ensuring your family’s safety
- Inspect the heat exchanger
- Vacuum and clean burners and the heat exchanger keeping your system running at the optimal level
- Check system controls, safety controls, wiring and blower motor
- Visually inspect flue pipe
- Adjust burners, pilot and thermostat
- Make any recommendations, answer questions and go over how your system is performing
- We will also change any standard size filter at no charge!
All expert heating tune ups in San Diego are performed by experts at an affordable rate so your comfort doesn’t come at a premium! Don’t hesitate and wait until a houseful of holiday guests are reaching for their sweaters, call 1-800 Bill Howe (245-5469) today so you know that when it’s time to turn the thermostat up, it won’t turn into an emergency!