Expert Heating and Air Conditioning
At Bill Howe Heating & Air, we know that preventive maintenance on your San Diego HVAC system is critical for ensuring your furnace and air conditioner operate safely and efficiently during the heating and cooling seasons. After all, annual tune-ups not only extend the life of your San Diego heating and air conditioning unit, but also save you money on your utility bills and help prevent expensive repair costs. And with an HVAC tune-up from Bill Howe, you can expect that your system will be running at peak performance.
$94 HVAC Tune-Up
Includes FREE Standard Filter, Multi-Point Inspection & Safety Check
No weekends or after hours. Mention this offer.
|Experience The Bill Howe Difference. We Know Howe!|
|Licensed, Insured & Experienced Technicians|
|24 Hour Emergency Repair Professionals|
|Call For A Free Estimate Today|
|Convenient Financing Available|
|100% Warrantied HVAC Services|
|Family Owned & Operated in San Diego Since 1980|
|Best Heating and Air Conditioning Services in San Diego|
|Over 3500 5 Star Reviews by Satisfied Customers|
What to Expect During Your HVAC Tune-Up
A HVAC tune-up by one of our San Diego heating and air specialists will include the following key services:
- • Test for dangerous carbon monoxide levels and check for leaks.
- • Clean the heat exchanger and inspect it for cracks and damage.
- • Inspect the flue pipe and venting for any safety issues.
- • Check the system controls to ensure the furnace starts, runs and shuts off properly.
- • Adjust the burner, pilot light and thermostat for safe and efficient operation
- • Check the blower motor for wear and replace the fan belt if needed.
- • Clean and tighten gas and electrical connections.
- • Check the air filter and replace it if it’s dirty.
- • Lubricate moving parts of the motor to prevent friction.
Brand HVAC Tune-Up Experts
100% Warrantied Services, Installation and Repair
Heating and Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Installation
Indoor Air Quality
Additionally, a spring tune-up for your air conditioner is recommended to ensure it’s ready to go for warmer weather. A comprehensive air conditioning tune-up by one of our qualified San Diego HVAC professionals will include these essential services:
- • Check input and output temperatures.
- • Check and adjust refrigerant levels and pressures.
- • Check for optimum airflow and change the air filter if it’s dirty.
- • Clean and inspect the coils for leaks.
- • Flush the condensate drain.
- • Clean and tighten electrical connections and check the fuses.
- • Test the safety controls.
- • Check the amperage and voltage on the motor.
- • Check, adjust and clean the thermostat.
- • Lubricate the moving parts to reduce friction.
Heating and Air Conditioning Testimonials
Over the last 20 years I managed the construction of several large server rooms and professional office spaces. I worked with some of the best commercial contractors in the world. I am very picky about HVAC work. I was very impressed with my recent residential installation of the heating and air conditioning pump and furnace system by Bill Howe’s team. The lead did work that was on par with the best commercial installations I’ve managed. Bravo!
Great work by a professional team of HVAC pros. Started last week with estimator/sales rep coming to our home and was genuinely honest and professional. He thoroughly explained the entire process. They were able to fit us in much earlier than expected as they had a cancellation opening today. Technician arrived on time and did a fantastic job. Again thoroughly explained what was to be done and got it done with great professionalism and expertise. Cleaned up when finished and explained the operation of our new unit... I highly recommend them for a heating and air conditioning replacement! Great job!
Wow, I am so happy with the service I received today!!! I received a late-night text from my tenants that their AC had stopped working in the 100-degree heat. I called Bill Howe and was able to get a technician out the next morning. The technician called before he arrived and arrived first thing in the morning. Quickly assessed and fixed the AC right on the spot without breaking the bank!!! My tenants were overjoyed, and I was happy, relieved, and grateful for the quick and excellent service.
Thank you Bill Howe!!!