Live Blues Music Showcase Event & Fundraiser
Bill Howe Plumbing Sponsors Fundraiser for Warrior Foundation-Freedom Station
San Diego’s Best Plumber supports Warrior Foundation-Freedom Station with Blues Music Event
2016 San Diego, Calif. – Bill Howe Plumbing in San Diego has been supporting their mission of giving back to the community for over 35 years. They are a multi Award winning company, including being named San Diego’s Best Plumber, Heating & Air company, and Contractor by the Union Tribune Readers in 2016.
Bill Howe Plumbing supports many organizations in San Diego including the Warrior Foundation-Freedom Station, American Heart Association, The San Diego Burn Institute, the San Diego Food Bank, Humane Society, and the San Diego Police Foundation. The company offers financial contributions, volunteer support, sponsorships, and participates in the many events in the community. All of the charitable organizations Bill Howe supports align with their own Code of Ethics, and allows their employees to get involved in the “pay-it-forward” spirit.
The Warrior Foundation-Freedom Station, “a place to where San Diego Warriors with broken bodies start their journey to a new life” is a full volunteer organization where 97 percent of all money goes directly to the warriors and their needs. The other 3 percent goes to the maintenance and upkeep of Freedom Station, the local housing for transitioning warriors healing. Bill Howe has been working with the Warrior Foundation for many years offering pro bono plumbing work in their San Diego Freedom Station and gets involved in their many fundraisers.
On September 17, Bill Howe will be participating with Boogie Magazine to put on a Blues Music Event featuring Bill Howe Field Supervisor, Tom Safreed. Tom is a big supporter of the Warrior Foundation-Freedom Station and is often called out to maintain their tankless water heaters. Tom is a blues harmonica player and has been part of many blues music events including Spring Harp Fest, which gives thousands of San Diego students the opportunity to learn the Blues harmonica supporting music in education.
“Saturdays event will be the Blues music event to be at,” Said Tom Safreed. “We have an outstanding line up including Lady Star, and I am thrilled to get on stage with some of the best Blues musicians in San Diego.”
The Blues Music event is open to the public, and the Warrior Foundation-Freedom Station representatives and warriors will be present. Join Bill Howe and Boogie Magazine on Saturday September 17 at Proud Mary’s Southern Bar and Grill. The location was generously donated by Proud Mary’s and the Ramada Inn. There is a 10 donation suggested at the door, and they will have raffle prizes including Tiffany’s Jewelry, Gift Baskets featuring Busalacchis, the Patio Group, and Carnitas Snack Shack gift cards, plumbing labor donated with tools and fixtures, and much more.
“Tom worked so hard to make this event happen,” said Tina Howe, Vice President of Bill Howe Plumbing. “We are excited to support him and the Warrior Foundation-Freedom Station. We are also thankful to all the generous community sponsors for donating gifts for our raffle.”
Sponsors include: City Chevrolet, Mission Valley Pipe & Supply, Busalacchis, the Patio Group, Carnitas Snack Shack, Proud Mary’s, Music Rental & Pawn Shop, Boogie Magazine, Ferguson Plumbing Supply, San Diego Harley Davidson, Golf Mart, Cintas, Contractor Supply. All proceeds go directly to the Warrior Foundation-Freedom Station.
For more information about San Diego’s Best Plumber, visit www.billhowe.com, or to speak with Bill or Tina Howe regarding this announcement, contact Bill Howe Marketing Director, Julie Riddle at [email protected]
About Bill Howe Family of Companies
Bill Howe Family of Companies is comprised of Bill Howe Plumbing, Inc.; Bill Howe Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.; Bill Howe Restoration & Flood Services, Inc. The family-owned and operated company began in 1980 with the plumbing division and has grown into San Diego County’s largest low-cost one-stop-shop for service, repairs and installation, offering both residential and commercial services. 9085 Aero Drive, Suite B, San Diego CA 92123. Call 1-800-BILL-HOWE because We Know Howe!