Injection Cast Epoxy Spray
Bill Howe is San Diego’s Industry Leader In Lining Solutions
The revolutionary injection casting epoxy spray is the newest addition to the Bill Howe Family of Companies. Injection casting opens up a whole new market for Bill Howe epoxy lining as the wall thickness can be controlled by the number of passes made in the pipe to accommodate job specifications and requirements.
So, whether it’s problems with a drain, vent or waste pipe line, Bill Howe epoxy lining solutions has the technology and experience to restore your pipe lines by fixing them from the inside out.
When it comes to lining solutions, San Diego trusts Bill Howe. Call (800) 245-5469 to schedule an appointment!
- Less Invasive
- Cost Efficient
- Multiple Applications
- Coverage for Vertical Fittings
- Coverage for 90 Degree Turns
- Designed for Multi-story Buildings
- Less Material Waste
- Adjusts to Job Specifications
- Odorless Vapors
- Environmentally Friendly
How Injection Casting Works
This new epoxy lining solution is designed for vertical applications in drains, waste and vents. The two part epoxy is applied by either brushing the material or by use of a rotating spray nozzle. Spray cast gives Bill Howe the ability to line multi-story properties without the need for access on every floor.
Storm and vent systems can now be lined without the need of access points for reinstatements and sprayed 90 degree turns will have less material buildup yet still provide full material coverage within the fitting. These benefits translate to less waste and cost savings to our customers.
Injection Casting Machine only available from Bill Howe
- Supply current 110v
- Touch screen interface
- Remote control start
- Indicator light and audible alarm
- 3 pcs closed and leak proof containers for materials
- Volume sensors
- Programed set point material controls for uniform results
- Flow sensors maintain pre-defined ratios
- Material calculator to measure consumption and reduce cost
- USB port for recording consumption