The Coronavirus is still active in San Diego and the Bill Howe Family of Companies is doing everything we can to prevent the spread while taking care of our customers’ needs. We continue to conduct business as safely as humanly possible, which includes regularly monitoring the health of our staff.
From the first news of this situation, we have taken extra steps and precautions to ensure that your family’s health is well protected while we visit your home. Thanks to the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, and the tireless efforts of our management team, we equipped our staff with the tools they need to continue to provide you the same great service while maintaining the safest practices.
As your home-care professionals we will continue to attend to the needs of the community as we move forward into a new sense of normalcy. We understand that change can be difficult and you may have questions. That is why we maintain the highest level of transparency with our customers. Your peace of mind is our highest priority and we welcome any and all questions or requests you may have. With that in mind we would like to share with you the steps we are taking to protect your health:
- Employees have been educated on best health practices including increased washing of their hands, advanced desk sanitation, and spare uniforms placed in technicians vehicles when changing job sites.
- We are ensuring our employees have the information they need to stay healthy, and employees not feeling well are being asked to stay home.
- All technicians are equipped with appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) including masks, tyvek suites, and disposable gloves.
- Trucks, tools, and surfaces around the shop are cleaned as part of our normal course of business. We will maintain rigorous standards of cleaning and disinfecting with extra focus on high-touch, high traffic areas. Cleaning supplies are readily available for all employees.
- Additional wall mount sanitizers have been installed in our office. Dispensing units have been installed in our service vehicles to disinfect our work areas with a spray chemical.
- Twice a week we apply a disinfectant fog across our entire office and warehouse to cover common areas as well as hard to reach places.
- Field technicians are utilizing online forms to request parts for contactless orders for delivery and replenishment.
- We have implemented “virtual estimates” to give our customers a direct line of communication with our technicians prior to their appointment. Through this portal you can send photos, videos, and text to maximize information and ensure we have all the required tools and parts for a one trip service.
The Bill Howe Family of Companies is committed to maintaining the same great level of service while also protecting your health. We strive to be your most trusted home-care provider no matter what challenges arise. We appreciate your continued support and we are here as your neighbor when you need us.
If you have any questions, our Bill Howe Customer Service Team is here to assist you and is available Monday-Sunday 7AM-6PM at 1-800-BILL-HOWE or at billhowe.com.