The smell of gas, or the additive utility companies add to natural gas services, is a sure sign of a gas leak. But, it is not the only sign. Homeowners should be vigilant for other less noticeable clues. Some gas leaks are slow enough to go unnoticed posing a safety risk to your family; natural gas leaks can cause symptoms much like carbon monoxide poisoning including dizziness, headaches, respiratory problems, nausea and possibly more serious ailments, and also pose a...
A Bill Howe representative will contact you within one hour during normal business hours. If you need immediate assistance after 5PM, on a weekend or holiday, please call 1-800-Bill Howe.